Pair the Burton STEP black snowboard bindings with some Burton Step On Boots for the easiest and most straightforward setup. Thanks to this revolutionary system, you can start directly on the binding without the tedious fastening of any straps. It's intuitive and gives you the perfect connection to your board for easy all-mountain riding.
- Models with medium flexibility perform equally well on any terrain. Great for progress - comfortable and forgiving.
- Re:Flex can increase board flex by 71% compared to traditional disc bindings
- Compatible with 4x4 mounting systems and the latest generation of The Channel.
- Minimized bass that reduces weight by 20%
Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back
- Maximum control and comfort are guaranteed by the ergonomic shape, which copies the shape of the right and left foot
- Ideal for a comfortable and at the same time relaxed ride
- The option adjusts to a position that is ideal for carving
The FLAD system
- Possibility to adjust the position by adjusting the micro tilt angle
Step On® boot-to-binding
- 2 points for fastening the shoe and binding
- One point in the toe area and another in the heel area
- The system is very secure and powerful
Compatibility: Must be used with Burton Step On™ boots
|Women's shoe size