Gnu Young MONEY is a children's snowboard that is the right partner for your next adventure on the slopes. Thanks to its hybrid C2e camber and medium hardness, this board is for young beginners as well as experienced riders. All important information and size chart can be found below.
All boards from the Gnu brand are made by hand in the USA .
- Level: beginners / intermediate
- Purpose: Freestyle / allmountain - Universal board - snow park and learning new tricks, as well as powder
- Camber: Hybrid C2e - Excellent combination of camber and rocker. It holds on to the edge as much as possible. Great for aggressive snowboarding.
- Shape: Twin - symmetrical construction with balanced and even properties over the entire surface of the board
- Core: aspen / paulownia - The core is light and made of two types of FSC certified wood, produced in an ecological way
- Binding system: 4 x 2 cm
- Magne-Traction® - Thanks to seven strategically placed points, the board has a great grip on the edge, even on icy surfaces
Size chart and other information:
|Length (cm)||Contact edge (cm)||Cutout (m)||Toe / heel width (cm)||Center Width (cm)|| The station|
Min-Max / Set Back
|Flex|| Rider weight|
|130||97||7.1||26.1 / 26.1||23||44.5 - 52.7 / 0 cm||4||30+|
|135||100||7.4||26.8 / 26.8||23.2||44.5 - 52.7 / 0 cm||4||30+|
|140||103||7.7||27 / 27||23.4||45 - 57.2 / 0 cm||4.5||30+|