Snowboard set K2 STANDARD WIDE with K2 Sonic bindings + K2 Market boots
If you are interested, put the set in the shopping cart and place the order. We will contact you right away and help you choose the right snowboard size and bindings.
The K2 Standard wide is a snowboard ideal for beginners or intermediates. With its quality, it sets the bar high above the competition. The Standard wide snowboard has a directional twin shape, which is complemented by our Catch-Free™ TUNE technology. Thanks to that, it is . This board has a Rocker camber, which is the right choice for beginners - the board is flat between the bindings and the edges rise close to the bindings.
This K2 Standard wide board is a wider variant of the K2 Standard snowboard board.
- Level: Beginners / Intermediate
- Deflection: Rocker
- Purpose: All-mountain
- Core: ASPEN SNOWBOARD CORE - a wooden core that brings good resistance, grip and flex
- Shape: Twin - symmetrical construction with balanced and even properties over the entire surface of the board
- Binding system: 4 x 2
- Slide : EXTRUDED 2000 BASE - extruded slide is easy to maintain, provides maximum performance
- Lamination: biaxial lamination gives the board strength and flexibility with good response
The Sonic binding is one of the classic models from the k2 brand. It is intended for beginner riders, offering them the necessary support and comfort for their first steps with snowboarding. At the same time, it won't disappoint slightly advanced riders, you can't go wrong with the Sonic board binding. Read the specifications below for more details.
- Profusion™ Chassis
- classic model from the K2 binding range
- it has a simple, light and at the same time strong chassis
- 3° Canted Footbed
- the pad between the binding and the shoe is made of ultralight EVA foam
- dampens vibrations and helps to better control the snowboard
- Polycarbonate Highback
- the foot is flexible
- forgives mistakes in the beginning
- PI Ankle Strap
- ergonomically shaped and light belt
- Perfect Fit™ Toe Strap
- narrow and well-fitting strap
- perfect for any shoe regardless of brand.
- Gap Eraser™ Forward Lean
- Technology that closes the gaps between the shoe and the binding - this results in a much better transfer of forces
- 100% Tool-Less Adjustments
- the snowboard can be mounted without the use of additional tools, so you can leave the screwdriver at home
- Mega PC Lever Ratchet
- the ratchets are made of polycarbonate and have a quality spring, all for easy and safe operation
- 4" Multi-Compatible Mount Disc
- disk for mounting bindings on a snowboard
- you can mount this disc on standard inserts, but also on the Channel system from the Burton brand
|USA||2 - 5||5 - 9||8 - 12||11 - 15|
|UK||1 - 3.5||4 - 7.5||7 - 10.5||10 - 14|
|EU||33 - 36||36 - 41.5||40.5 - 44.5||44.5 - 50|
|CM||20 – 23||23 – 27||26 - 30||29 - 33|
- ratchets: plastic
- baseplate: plastic
K2 Market shoes were designed for your all-day comfort on the hill. Die Cut EVA footbed corrects posture. Likewise, the Comfort Foam EVA Liner will keep you warm. But that's not all. These shoes must not be missing the proven BOA® Fit lacing system. The boots are made of durable material to withstand adverse mountain conditions.
System: M1 BOA® Fit
upper: Flex Zone
insole: Comfort Foam EVA Liner
lacing system: Fast-In Liner
Insole: Die-Cut EVA
Material: polyester, synthetics