The Nitro Ripper x Volcom is a snowboard for all little snowboarders and snowboarders. Thanks to its twin shape and flat-out rocker camber, this board is ideal for the slope and improving your riding. In addition, this board was created in collaboration with the iconic brand Volcom , so there is really something to look forward to!
More information and other technical specifications can be found below.
- Level: Beginners / Advanced
- Deflection: Flat-out rocker
- Purpose: All-mountain
- Core: Powercore - a poplar wood core that brings good strength, lightness and flexibility to improve driving characteristics
- Standard core profile - Standard profile between the inserts, which improves controllability and increases torsional flex -> easier control of the board
- Softride flex - Special construction that helps create a sufficiently soft snowboard with standard material depth and strength.
- Shape: Twin - Symmetrical shape with the same long heel and toe for a balanced ride on both sides
- Binding system: 4 x 2
- Skid: Premium Extruded FH Base - Skid resistant to damage when riding on the street. It is easy to maintain, durable and fast
- Radial Sidecut - the most common and simplest shape, which is also extremely versatile.
- Lamination: Bi-Lite Laminates - lamination in two directions for better performance and handling
The collaboration with the Volcom brand brings an exclusive design .
FSC Certification - 100% wood from sustainable mining
Climate neutral product - NITRO can now measure the carbon footprint in the product's life cycle. The partnership with the company ClimatePartner then enables it to look for more effective ways to reduce the carbon footprint and thus produce products that are kind to our planet.
100% Natural Speed Wax - biodegradable wax from renewable sources
Size chart and other information:
|Heel / Toe Width||193 / 193||207 / 207||221 / 221||235 / 235||246 / 246||251 / 251||261 / 261||271 / 271|
|Stance range (cm)||26-34||30-38||34-42||38-46||40-48||42-50||42-54||44-56|
|Rider weight (kg)||up to 25||up to 30||up to 35||20-40||20-40||25-45||30-50||35-55|