Snowboard set of boards with Rossignol Evader + Rossignol Battle bindings
The Rossignol Evader is a men's all-mountain snowboard for intermediate and advanced riders. Thanks to its directional shape and curvature, which combines rocker and camber , this board is ideal for quickly improving and learning tricks. More information and other technical specifications can be found below.
- Level: beginners / advanced
- Camber: AmpTek 80% rocker / 20% camber
- Purpose: All-mountain
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: 3/10
- Inserts: 5x2
- Slide: 4400 extruded
AMPTEK AUTO TURN ROCKER
- Each of the three patented combinations of rocker and camber is adapted to one of the driving styles. AMPTEK AUTO TURN boards have softer ends and are softer under the binding
- A layout of 20% camber under the binding and 80% rocker at the ends is ideal for playful, flowing turns in all terrain and snow conditions
- LCT Technology with integrated central ABS reinforcement improves the overall performance of the board and holds it better on the edge
Sustainability: 100% of the wooden cores of Rossignol snowboards come from sustainably harvested forests.
So don't hesitate and order now!
|Center Width (CM)||24.5 cm||24.7 cm||24.9 cm||25.2 cm||25.4 cm|
|Station width min/max (CM)||50 - 58 cm||52 - 60 cm||54 - 62 cm||54 - 62 cm||54 - 62 cm|
|Setback (CM)||1.3 cm||1.3 cm||2 cm||2 cm||2 cm|
|Radius (M)||6.9 m||7.2 m||7.4 m||7.6 m||8.1 m|
Rossignol BATTLE is an all-mountain binding ideal for beginners and advanced riders. The connection of the special MainFrame support, through the Shot Toe straps to the baseplate with the Puffy Pad bed will ensure a much better energy transfer. In the same way, these components increase comfort and responsiveness, whether you ride in the snow park or on the slopes.
- The specifically designed flexible zones of the Mainframe backrest provide excellent lateral mobility.
ONE SHOT STRAP
- You can fasten the 3D shaped TPU straps around the shoe both vertically and horizontally
- Thanks to this, you achieve optimal contact between the binding and the shoe, and at the same time efficiently transmits energy for a more stable ride