Smith SQUAD CITRINE ARCHIVE are extra large men's snowboard and ski goggles, which have massive cylindrical glasses that are made of pressed carbonic-x material, so they are durable, but also have Fog-X technology to prevent fogging.
- Carbonic-x cylindrical lens for transparency and impact resistance with built-in Airflow technology for active ventilation.
- Fog-X inner lens for fog-free performance.
- Designed to integrate with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, ventilation and fog-free performance.
- Double sliding strap for easy sizing.
- An ultra-wide strap with a silicone back keeps the glasses in place.
- DriWix three-layer facial foam wicks away moisture and does not cause fogging.
- The Responsive Fit frame přizpůsob adapts to your face for a comfortable fit.
- Two glasses: Powerful ChromaPop ™ shades for bright light and low light.
- Microfiber spectacle case with spare case for glasses.