Smith VANTAGE M MIPS men's helmet suitable for skiing or snowboarding. The helmet offers an original design with the most innovative protection systems such as MIPS™ and zonal Koroyd® , for better energy absorption in the event of an impact. The helmet has a highly breathable construction and a perfect fit that can be adjusted exactly as needed using the patented BOA® 360 Fit system.
- Hybrid Shell Construction - the construction combines two different shells, a light In-Mold with a durable Bombshell, which creates a unique, light and at the same time durable helmet.
- Low-Profile Dual Regulator Adjustable Climate Control – effective control of airflow through the helmet for optimal thermal comfort.
- The BOA® 360 Fit system offers a quick adjustment to the size of the helmet
- Snapfit SL2 Ear Pads - removable, ergonomically shaped, light and warm ear pads.
- Koroyd® zone technology for lightweight impact protection that absorbs energy and maintains ventilation
- The MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces the rotational forces transmitted to the brain in oblique impacts
- The AirEvac™ ventilation system is integrated with Smith goggles to prevent lens fogging
- The dual vent regulator offers easy one-handed adjustment of the front and rear vents
- Antimicrobial XT2® lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- 21 ventilation holes
- Audio system compatible with Aleck™
- Designed to integrate perfectly with Smith masks to ensure maximum comfort and ventilation
Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B, CPSC, CE EN1078